[Ubuntu-US-NM] Got a request to help

Michael Lowery micklskot at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 00:21:50 GMT 2008

Joe,

Thanks....I'll come by and visit.  Please let me know what room it is.

Mike

Joe Pfeiffer <joseph at pfeifferfamily.net> wrote: Ah, somehow I missed you mentioning where you were located in your
first message -- you're more than welcom to come to the next Mesilla
Valley Linux Users Group meeting, to be held the first Tuesday in
March in the NMSU Science Hall (probably room 124, but I need to check
that).

Michael Lowery writes:
>Thanks for the invite, David.  I'm not sure if I could make meetings
consistently being down here in Las Cruces, and we're also contending
with our 4 year olds autism which keeps us pretty busy, but maybe I
can make one of your meetings in the future.  We'll see....