[Ubuntu-US-NM] Cheap or Broken Computers

Andrew Parker andrew at source3.com
Tue Feb 26 01:54:28 GMT 2008

With all the links to low cost computers and fixing old computers this
past weekend I needed a break.

I want to play with one of these:

http://www.endpcnoise.com/cgi-bin/e/std/sku=core2_elite_ddr3.html

And you can order it with no OS or Ubuntu, and extra insulation!

Andrew Parker
Source3 Computing
505-350-5535
www.source3.com