[Ubuntu-US-NM] Endorphin Power Company (EPC) Computer Lab Install

paige user pixel.art at graffiti.net
Mon Feb 25 22:55:11 GMT 2008

Hey,

  I just wanted to say thanks for the pictures from the EPC install.  I'm the newbie who was on IRC last month as "hob-thrush".  I've not been on again as I'm sick & have been very busy with school, but I am still following events with the LoCo and it was cool to see the group in action.

    -- Paige

=
PocketBilling Charge Capture Software
Electronic medical billing for your handheld computers. Pocket PC or Palm OS. Free 30-day trial.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=c18f1529a736ccaea2ee49d140641a02