[Ubuntu-US-NM] EPC suggestion

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:17:01 GMT 2008

I have a few minor things to workout (i.e. the /var/cache/apt dir
required that I give it rwx to everyone) and a little more testing but
appears to be working.

Environment:

3 Ubuntu 7.10 desktop VM's (two cloned from the first).

1 VM is the NFS Server exporting /var/cache/apt

2 VMs are Clients with the /var/cache/apt mounted to the local
/var/cache/apt

NFS server export options:

/var/cache/apt theipaddressofclient(async,no_subtree_check,rw)

NFS Client Options:

fstab entries:

heipaddressofserver:/var/cache/apt /var/cache/apt nfs
rsize=8192,wsize=8192,timeo=14,intr 0 0

Eric