[Ubuntu-US-NM] Got a request to help

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Fri Feb 15 13:55:10 GMT 2008

That Eric is sure better than Microsoft support, speaking of Eric and his
support greatness, how do I launch cacti is it a web service?

I got nagios working like a charm and have MRTG fired up, but I sure like
your cacti charts you have.

David Thomas

Eric Krieger <unmlobo at gmail.com>
Sent by: ubuntu-us-nm-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
02/14/2008 07:50 PM
Please respond to
Ubuntu US-New Mexico Team <ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com>

Ubuntu US-New Mexico Team <ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Ubuntu-US-NM] Got a request to help

Hi Mike,
    Glad to here that you got Ubuntu installed!! As to your wireless
issue... if you look at the forum thread again and about 9 posts down
from the top there is a post by "i_TheDevil_i" where he points to how he
got his wireless working....

Basically, he stating that you need to install ndisgtk...

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/Driver/Ndiswrapper

and grab the driver from...

http://www.atheros.cz/download.php?atheros=AR5006EG&system=1

Hope this helps...