[ubuntu-us-nm] EPC Library Upgrade and Maintenance this Saturday at 10am

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 19 01:44:18 GMT 2008

Hi David,
	Thanks for sending out a meeting reminder.  I was meaning to send one
out myself but it funny how vacations warp memories. =)

One small thing.  The brainstorm that you list in your email was the the
brainstorm for the initial lab install. Our upgrade should only require
the 8.04 cd but i'll bring my box of tricks and tool just in case. =)

See ya Saturday at 10am everyone!!!

Eric