[ubuntu-us-nm] Meeting Notes for Dec 9th

David Thomas dthomas at cableone.net
Wed Dec 10 04:25:18 GMT 2008

Another fantastic meeting tonight. We keep moving a head with multiple
projects as well as even getting some some computer classes taught by
one of our members.

The New Mexico Ubuntu LoCo is all ways on the look out for new members
as well as needing existing members to come join the fun.

Meeting notes for the December 9th meeting can be found here.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/December_9_2008

The Agenda page for the December 16th meeting can be found here.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/December_16_2008

Want to see some of our projects go here for the latest news.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/Projects

Hope to see you at the next meeting