[ubuntu-us-nm] Open-Mesh Dashboard

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 3 05:35:15 GMT 2008

Here's a reply from the owner/creator/seller of the open-mesh routers
with regards to the routers online dashboard that is used for managing
the open-mesh routers.

in short they are going to release an open-source version.

Eric

We support an open-source dashboard project and plan to release ours
open-source by next spring as well.