[ubuntu-us-nm] 8.04 upgrade stories

Leif Gregory ldgregory69 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 21:33:47 BST 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:15:31 -0600
Eric Krieger <unmlobo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah come on all you need is a Krell power amp, some Magnepans or
> Martin & Logan electrostatic speakers, Cary CD-306 Cd, Classe CP-50
> PreAmp and you'll be fine.... under 20k easy... =P

Heheh.. Lesse, I think I spent about $2K over 10 years ago for a Sony
STRD-1015 receiver, a Pioneer Laserdisc/5 disc CD player, Pioneer dual
tape deck, and two Infinity SM-155 speakers.

Still got 'em and still sounds great to me! LOL!

Obligatory Ubuntu content: God, I love Ubuntu! <grin>

--
Leif Gregory
Power Wagon Registry:  http://powerwagonregistry.org