[ubuntu-us-nm] [Solved] Re: Hardy and screen resolution

Andrew Parker andrew at source3.com
Mon Apr 28 20:52:16 BST 2008

After the problem, I shutdown, undocked, rebooted, shutdown, docked with
25" display connect, restarted, went to System>Screen Resolution and
selected 1920x1200.  Worked fine.  Last time I did not go to Screen
Resolution and ran sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg.

Well anyway, I have wide screen, laptop LCD turned off like it did in
gutsy.

Now back to work.

-
Andrew Parker