[ubuntu-us-nm] How do you backup?

Leif Gregory ldgregory69 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:02:37 BST 2008

Wow.. That's involved! <grin>

I ran across something interesting last night that might be very useful
to me and the way I'm currently doing backups. Using FUSE to mount the
archive as a volume when I need to restore something.

http://www.linux.com/feature/132196

--
Leif Gregory
Power Wagon Registry:  http://powerwagonregistry.org