[ubuntu-us-nm] How do you backup?

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 02:24:55 BST 2008

Leif! Let me tell ya... there are many ways to backup a system. Me? I
used several ways.

DAILY: I use a custom rsync script for data in my home directory which I
sync to a home server, via a NFS share, and my network share at work,
via a SMB share. I run this at both locations.

WEEKLKY: I image my laptop. Using the Imaging process I wrote up here...

Once a month I image my home servers and lapotp to a usb drive that I
rotate off site way from my home.

Eric