[ubuntu-us-nm] Making a WINE app the default

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:07:19 BST 2008

I just tried this with the windows version of gvim here's what I put for
the custom command...

wine "C:\Program Files\vim\vim71\gvim.exe" -y

1. then right click on the text file again and select properties.
2. selected the "Open With Tab."
3. for me the option I had to select was "wine."

Works like a charm.

Eric