[ubuntu-us-nm] Has anyone ordered from System76

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 18:29:25 BST 2008

I have not ordered from them before but my one issue I have with many of
their systems is that they install the 64bit version of Ubuntu. This
does gain you a performance increase but it may force you to build some
applications by hand as the 64bit version does not have the package base
the 32bit does. Also you may have to purchase another version of VMWare
Workstation depending on how and which version (32 or 64bit) you
purchase your current version.

Eric