[ubuntu-us-nm] Sorry I missed the meeting!

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 4 11:04:21 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I missed the meeting lastnight.   Nicole and I had a glass of wine
and we feel asleep on the couch in front of the tv.  Yea I know light
weights. Besides I have to be at work this morning at 5am.  New generator is
being delivered with a BIG crane.  I hope that none of you ever have to deal
with the city's EPA department.  Apparently they must have a pen shortage
over there because it took 114 days for them to sign a permit that was ready
on day 12.  Dave think your department can lone them some?  =P

Anyway, back to last nights meeting. I'll read through the log but If
there's something important that i missed please drop me an email.

Eric

--

Eric Krieger

"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do.
There can be no courage unless you're scared."
       -Edward Vernon Rickenbacker