Ubuntu-US-NM Computers

Eric Krieger eric.krieger at charterco.com
Wed Sep 19 18:15:47 BST 2007

Add to the list one Apple G3 (grey) with monitor/keyboard and mouse.

--
- Eric

Eric Krieger
Network Analyst
Charter Bank
Ph: 505.291.3717

This e-mail message (and any associated files) contains information from Charter Companies, Inc., or its subsidiaries or affiliate.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.  The receipt of this transmission is not intended to, and does not waive, any privilege.