Ubuntu-US-NM Sub $600 laptops

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Wed Sep 19 13:42:02 BST 2007

I was just asked yesterday about a low cost laptop, and I really like the
acer, I've messed with acer before and they are built well.

Did I mention that I love this mailing list being used.....and Hello to
all the new people that have signed up.

Eric Krieger <unmlobo at gmail.com>
Sent by: ubuntu-us-nm-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
09/19/2007 06:38 AM

Ubuntu NM <Ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com>
cc

Subject
Ubuntu-US-NM Sub $600 laptops

One of the people that came came into the Software Freedom Day Event was
asking about inexpensive laptops Dave and I directed him to newegg.com.
Just to make sure that we did not direct him to the wrong place I figured
that I take a look to see what was on newegg.com in the sub $600
market....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2030260032+4020+103980226+1040006710&name=1280+x+800

I was impressed with the Gateway offering....

- Eric

Eric Krieger
Email: unmlobo at gmail.com

"What do you mean, 'You've got a