Ubuntu-US-NM Free PC's up for grabs for *Non-Profits*

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Tue Sep 18 15:31:11 BST 2007

I'm so happy, look at this mailing list being used. The sprit of  Ubuntu
in action.

dthomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
505-841-9807

E Cardiel <magonista66 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: ubuntu-us-nm-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
09/18/2007 08:27 AM

Ubuntu NM <Ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com>
cc

Subject
Re: Ubuntu-US-NM Free PC's up for grabs for *Non-Profits*

Great! I'll forward this to a couple of groups that may need them!!!

Enrique

Eric Krieger <unmlobo at gmail.com> wrote:
Howdy,
    We are in the process of getting ready to give away 20-30 PCs .  The
key is that we will give them to a Non-profit  (part of the Community
Reinvestment Act) for free.  So if anyone on the list knows of a
Non-Profit that is in need of PC's complete with monitors, keyboards, and
mice please let me know. The PC's are Dell GX110's and GX240's...all work
and we are in the process of DBANing (wiping the hard drives).

Thanks,

- Eric

Eric Krieger
Email: unmlobo at gmail.com

"War may be Hell... but it's good for
business!"
        -The Association for Merchants,
          Manufacturers, and Morticians

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle."

* Mezcla Experience - http://www.myspace.com/mezclaexperience

* My Health Blog - http://cuerpoaztlan.blogspot.com/

* Albuquerque Raza Unida Organizing Committee
http://larazaunida.tripod.com/enter.htm
 Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. --
Ubuntu-us-nm mailing list
Ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com