Ubuntu-US-NM Computers

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:37:51 BST 2007

(Hope you don't mind but I also including the Ubuntu NM list in on this
email.)

All depends.  We (Charter Bank) are in the process of redesigning our
Datacenter.   Currently the PC's are in our IT storage room which we
need to clear space for the incoming APC equipment (i.e NetShelter
Racks, Battery Racks, PDU Racks, etc.) for staging before it goes into
the sever room. This week we are cleaning the storage room up and
getting a list of equipment ready that we are donating and prepping the
equipment.   In short the sooner the better but there is a little time
as the new equipment is due to start  in next week...or two.

Again to receive the equipment the recipient must be a Non-profit and
listed as such (i.e. Roadrunner food bank), just saying "I don't make a
profit" won't be enough. I thought of that one and was told "to keep
working." =P

 Feel free to email me at eric.krieger at charterco.com if you know of
someone in need of PC's and I'll have our IT assistant call you and get
the paper work to you that you need to fill out to get the PC's.

Thanks,
Eric

On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 20:19 -0600, William Reichard wrote:

> Eric,
>
> I might have a taker for your computers. How quickly do you need to
> know?
>
> Tell Jim I said hi.
>
> All the best,
>
> Will Reichard