Ubuntu-US-NM Free PC's up for grabs for *Non-Profits*

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 22:42:08 BST 2007

Howdy,
    We are in the process of getting ready to give away 20-30 PCs .  The
key is that we will give them to a Non-profit  (part of the Community
Reinvestment Act) for free.  So if anyone on the list knows of a
Non-Profit that is in need of PC's complete with monitors, keyboards,
and mice please let me know. The PC's are Dell GX110's and GX240's...all
work and we are in the process of DBANing (wiping the hard drives).

Thanks,

- Eric

Eric Krieger
Email: unmlobo at gmail.com