Ubuntu-US-NM Just posted this on my blog

David Thomas dthomas at cableone.net
Thu Sep 13 05:25:00 BST 2007

    So Ubuntu New Mexico Team See you this Saturday

    Software Freedom Day just 2 days away
    <http://dthomasdigital.wordpress.com/2007/09/13/software-freedom-day-just-2-days-away/>

September 13th, 2007

I’m very happy about the progress the New Mexico LoCo has made for
Software Freedom Day. Some of the latest developments have been the fact
that we have worked very hard to incorporate the One Laptop Per Child
project into our overall presentation.

Here are some more pictures of what were planning:

We will have an emulator running so people will get a hands on
experience, the great thing is the presentations will be ran by a nine
year old, my son has been working with the emulator and he feels he will
be able to give the public a good idea of what the OLPC is all about.

Even my cat wants one.

I think we’ve created some pretty good table stands too.

So like I said if you are in Rio Rancho, New Mexico on the 15th we would
love to see you.