Ubuntu-US-NM Gutsy Gibbon Release Party

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Tue Sep 4 15:01:00 BST 2007

OK folks, we need to have a Gutsy Gibbon (Ubuntu 7.10) release party, I
want us to have a plan ready before the September 15th Software Freedom
Day, that way we can hand fliers out during that event.
I will try and get the conference room at The downtown Flying Star (not
sure of the cost) for the date of October 18th I'd say from 6:00 to 9:00.
However I'm open to any and all ideas....so what do you think? Any place
we use we will need wi-fi access, and some blanks CD's so we can make
copies for people that show up.

David Thomas.