Ubuntu-US-NM Mythbuntu 7.10 Released

Ubuntu US-New Mexico Team ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 27 16:47:56 BST 2007

I should mention that I have used the following...

Acidrip
dvd::rip
k9copy
DeVeDe
Gmencoder
etc...

Hanbrake was by far the fastest and had the best result. The only issue
that I've had was that some DVD's do not put the "main" movie in the
default "title" location. So sometimes you need to run...

/usr/bin/handbrakecli -i /path/to/dvd.iso -t 0

and this will list where the movie title is.

Eric