Ubuntu-US-NM Meeting

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Tue Oct 23 20:35:44 BST 2007

Hello all just wanted to remind everyone that there is a IRC meeting this
Thursday at 8:00PM MST on the IRC server freenode channel
#ubuntu-newmexico

Click here to read the agenda just think if you  had a Launchpad account
you could add to the agenda.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/October,_25_2007

We had a blast at the Gutsy Gibbon release party and if you were there
thanks for all the input. Check out the pictures here.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Gutsy_Gibbon_Release_Party%3a_October_18,_2007

Also if you have not signed up for a launch pad account please do. It gets
you all kinds of things like your own Ubuntu wiki page, and the ability to
edit the New Mexico Teams Wiki page (please I need all the help I can get)

https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-newmexico

All the links for the New Mexico Team and many more Linux links can be
found at (shameless plug) www.dthomasdigital.com

A big HELLO to the MVLUG hope the Software Freedom Day Kits come in handy.

- David Thomas