Ubuntu-US-NM Just stuff going on

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Fri Oct 19 21:11:56 BST 2007

Tonight is the  night for the Gutsy Gibbon Release Party, if you get a
chance we would sure like to see all the happy Linux users and their
smiling faces. If you need more info check it out here.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Gutsy_Gibbon_Release_Party%3a_October_18,_2007

Some cool news is that I've gotten to start beta testing Landscape, it's
canonical's application for managing and maintaining remote Ubuntu
systems, should be interesting and I'll keep you informed of my results.

Last night's IRC meeting was the best yet, plenty of people on tab to talk
about all the cool things going on with not just Ubuntu, but Linux as a
whole, even Linux gaming and MythTV were discussed. I'm sure grateful for
the MVLUG. People from there group keep coming to the meetings and they
really are keeping the topics free flowing.
To see the meeting in detail go here.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam/October,_18_2007

Sure hope to see some of you tonight.

David Thomas