Ubuntu-US-NM Early Upgrade

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:50:13 BST 2007

Having upgraded early I would have to agree with the article below.  If
you are planning on upgrading you might want to do it sooner rather than
wait.  One of the nice things that I've noticed about Gutsy is that
developers seem to be releasing updates and fixes, which are coming out
almost daily, refining to the release version.  An upgrade now may save
a long download time after release.

http://www.thelinuxstore.ca/static/ubuntu_7_10_upgrade.html

Of course a really good backup or image before upgrading is a really
good idea.

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
email: unmlobo at gmail.com

Random Quote:

"That's entertainment!"
        -Vlad the Impaler

Tue Oct 16 04:49:23 MDT 2007
04:49:23 up 22 min, 2 users, load average: 0.33, 0.93, 0.85
#1 SMP Sun Oct 14 23:05:12 GMT 2007 GNU/Linux