[Ubuntu-US-NM] Ubuntu Releases JeOS

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:03:33 GMT 2007

Yup. Very exciting!

The only reason that I lean to Cacti is that it's not limited to 50
devices like to Open Source version of Groundworks. I've been looking at
ZenOSS (http://www.zenoss.com/).

I'll email you directly you username and password for my Jinzora access.

Eric

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 12:44 -0700, DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us wrote:

> No it's just bare, but nagios that's a good idea. I like Groundworks
> with nagios though.
>
> Speaking of Jinzora i got to get with you sometime I lost my
> access.....
>
> Did you see all the people in the meeting last night! woot!

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
email: unmlobo at gmail.com

Random Quote:

"When old friends get together,
everything else pales to insignificance"
        -War, Famine, Pestilence
        and Death

Fri Nov 16 12:46:06 MST 2007
#1 SMP Sun Oct 14 23:05:12 GMT 2007 GNU/Linux