[Ubuntu-US-NM] Ubuntu Releases JeOS

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 19:40:11 GMT 2007

Sure... did you build it with any server apps installed (i.e. squid,
cacti, nagios, etc)?  I was going to start building my appliances this
weekend.  I was thinking of starting with...

- LAMP
- SMTP Gateway (Mailscanner, clamav, spamassassin)
- Cacti/Nagios
- Jinzora

Eric

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 12:31 -0700, DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us wrote:

> I just built a VMappliance for jeos for use with VMware Player if any
> body wants it let me know and I will find a plce to host the
> download.
>

> Eric Krieger <unmlobo at gmail.com>
> Sent by:
> ubuntu-us-nm-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> 11/16/2007 07:06 AM
>          Please respond to
>      Ubuntu US-New Mexico Team
>   <ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com>

> Ubuntu US-New
> Mexico Team
> <ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com>
>                cc
>
>           Subject
> [Ubuntu-US-NM]
> Ubuntu Releases
> JeOS
>

> Released yesterday ..Ubuntu JeOS 7.10. Pronounced "juice", Ubuntu
> JeOS
> (Just Enough Operating System) is an efficient variant of Ubuntu
> configured specifically for virtual appliances.
>
> Download from:
>
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/jeos/releases/gutsy/release/
>
> Eric

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
email: unmlobo at gmail.com

Random Quote:

Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
Knight 2: NI.
Other Knights: Shh...
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say...
”Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm."

Fri Nov 16 12:35:58 MST 2007
#1 SMP Sun Oct 14 23:05:12 GMT 2007 GNU/Linux