Ubuntu-US-NM Info regarding contributing to Ubuntu

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Fri Nov 9 15:05:05 GMT 2007

I would really like to thank all the people that showed up for the meeting
last night, (I sure wish I could have been there, sorry I missed it I was
a little sick). A big thanks goes out to the people that have stepped up
to that plate and have decided to take some Team duties. The team is
growing and as of yesterday the launchpad team page had us at 21 members,
I know that the mailing list has been growing as well, and the other New
Mexico Linux groups have been getting more active and I've started seeing
regular meeting schedules set up for them too. It's a very exciting time
for Ubuntu and Linux in general.

Please visit the team wiki from time to time as I try to keep it as up to
date as possible, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam

Look for a new Calendar on the wiki very soon, we have so much going on we
actually need a calendar WooT!

Chris Brotherton <chris at protonlab.net>
Sent by: ubuntu-us-nm-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
11/09/2007 07:40 AM
Please respond to
Ubuntu US-New Mexico Team <ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com>

Ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com
cc

Subject
Ubuntu-US-NM Info regarding contributing to Ubuntu

Last night at my old LUG (boulder, CO), there was a talk given about how
contribute to Ubuntu.  The info can be found at the link below:

http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/talks/contribute_to_ubuntu.html

I thought some of you might be interested.

Chris.