Ubuntu-US-NM Meeting of Team New Mexico May 17 2007

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Mon May 14 18:35:37 BST 2007

Next Meeting of the New Mexico LoCo is on May 17th, 2007  at 8:00pm on IRC
  freenode   channel #ubuntu-newmexico

Last weeks meeting was small but more than the week before - we mainly had
a lively talk about using Ubuntu in a company setting.

So please come and see what it's all about, we would love to have you all;
Windows users, Linux users, and Mac users.
Come one come all and share the knowledge.

Don't forget the  #ubuntu-newmexico channel is open 24 hours a day 7 days
a week, stop by you never know what you will find, last night yarddog
helped
me get my desktop effects going all using the IRC chat.......thanks
yarddog.