Ubuntu-US-NM Just a reminder

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Tue Aug 28 17:56:45 BST 2007

It's been allot of work but the New Mexico LoCo is really getting off the
ground. The last two IRC meetings have been really productive. This weeks
meeting marks are first official meet in greet (we have had a few smaller
organizational meetings) and I hope it is a big success. We will be having
a simultaneous meeting on our IRC channel #ubuntu-newmexico and we would
love people to come and join in.
Topics for discussion will be the up coming Software Freedom Day - were
planning a big event.
 The details
Where: The Downtown flying star in Albuquerque, NM & IRC Freenode channel
#ubuntu-newmexico
When: Thursday the 30th of August
How long: From 7:00 till ?
 So if your in Albuquerque look us up.