Ubuntu-US-NM Fw: Meet and Greet 8/30/07

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Mon Aug 27 16:01:29 BST 2007

Just a reminder that not only are we having the IRC meeting but we will be
have a fact to face at the same time......hope to see you all there.

I hope this location works out for everyone, I wanted it to be as
centrally located in Albuquerque that I could fine, not be to busy, and
have free wi-fi.

Where: The Downtown flying star:
When: Thursday the 30th of August
How long: From 7:00 till ?

We will be having the IRC meeting as well for those of you to far away
from Albuquerque, I feel your pain I'm about a 45min drive from my house.

I will be bringing finished packets that we are handing out at software
freedom day, so you can see what they look like, and take one for
yourself.

723 Silver Ave SW
Albuquerque, NM 87103
Phone: 505-244-8099
Fax: 505-338-1997
HOURS: Sunday-Thursday 6:00am-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 6:00am-11:00pm

Directions - now that my friends is a URL

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=1&latlongtype=internal&latitude=%2BUeebEjBY9U0D9BE8mrbxA%3D%3D&longitude=Eb3GO0xRDHGX%2B6Kzkq6cKw%3D%3D&name=&phone=&level=ADDRESS&addtohistory=&cat=&address=723%2BSilver%2BAve%2BSw&city=Albuquerque&state=NM&zipcode=87102-3018

If you have any questions just let me know....

David Thomas
Ubuntu LoCo