Ubuntu-US-NM Hello Ubuntu NM.

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:49:32 BST 2007

Howdy,
     I as well recently joined. At home I'm completely Ubuntu. I haven't
really dabbled into the Ubuntu/linux game server arena but I do use  Ubuntu
for my MythTV server.  I've wrote "How to auto transcode MYTHTV recorded
shows to DVD, XVID or DIVX cutting out the commercials....

At work we use Ubuntu for various servers (SMTP Gateway for Spam and Virus
scanning, Network monitoring, Intranet, etc.).  I've recently converted
these servers from physical to virtual running under VMWare ESX with HA and
DRS.

Eric

On 8/14/07, w robbi <wlrobbi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>   I joined the mailing list a few weeks ago and I thought I should say
> hello and see if anyone does what I do with Linux.
> I play around with many flavors of servers / Gaming (Counter Strike:Source
> mainly) The game runs under my ubuntu install / and have a DVR (knoppmyth)

Eric Krieger

"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do.
There can be no courage unless you're scared."
                     -Edward Vernon Rickenbacker