Ubuntu-US-NM Last Nights Meeting

John Abbott fewclues at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:07:42 BST 2007

David,

    If you continue to meet at the same time Wednesday Nights you will
probably continue to miss the majority of folks.  Midweek meetings are
extremely popular.  Night School and churches are filled to overflowing
on Wednesday nights.    I teach on Wednesdays and will continue to be
counted among the willing but absent.

John Abbott
Mission TX