Ubuntu-US-NM LOCO meeting tomorrow at 7:30pm

John Abbott fewclues at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:17:36 BST 2007

Dave,

   I teach on Wednesday nights so won't be available for the IRC chat.
But if you hold monthly meetings I'm willing to fly up from the tip of
Texas to attend.  My preference would be Saturday or Mondays.  Those are
my most clear days (none are actually clear - and I'm "retired").

   I hope you post the synopsis of the chat for us unfortunates that
won't be present electronically.

    John Abbott
    Mission TX 78572

--------

The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how
much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a
dollar, is bound to succeed. – Henry Ford, 1863-1947, American
Industrialist and Founder of Ford Motor Company