ubuntu-us-nj shorelug.org

jzacsh jzacsh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 14:23:11 BST 2010

I thought I mentioned this in the first email, but maybe I left it out: we're planning on putting up flyers at:
ocean county college
Brookdale community college
Monmouth university

I have a friend who lives in toms river (exit 80-something) and goes to OCC, so I'd imagine an exit 82 dweller would be considered in our area.

Regardless, I'm not sure why it matters, we'll be holding the meetings in the exit 105 area, so as long as you want to come out, we want you to join. (I used to drive all the way out to the princeton meetups).
Jonathan Zacsh
http://jzaksh.com/
732.660.8184