ubuntu-us-nj Did anyone else get this message over the weekend?

Christina Eater christina.eater at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 21:37:50 BST 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan at snarc.net> wrote:
> Unless there's some logistical overhead
> issue, why let it die?

As Joe said, there /is/ logistical overhead to remaining an approved
team, so, unapproved we are. But being unofficial doesn't mean the
list has to or will die. Readership and response volume will probably
stay about the same, and if anyone does feel like organizing an event
and promoting it on list, turnout will probably be about as good as we
could expect in the past, too.

If anything, I think what we've been seeing is a decrease in the need
for Ubuntu advocacy, as more and more of the people we would be
talking to have already heard of it.

So, don't feel discouraged! :D

--
Christina