ubuntu-us-nj Fwd: Did anyone else get this message over the weekend?

Jonathan Zacsh jzacsh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:31:40 BST 2010

Well, I didn't unsubscribe, but yes - I mistook this organization for
a LUG of sorts.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up that I'd pick up what they'd seen
before with Joe, but I haven't a particular interest in _just_
advocating particular distro (personally think an LUG is better for
bringing interest to linux).

* For those interested and who will miss the local brewing chatter
they've recently seen here:
I and a friend are starting that LUG I had spoken about. We purchased
shorelug.org (so keep that bookmarked or email me and I'll let you
know when we're up and running). We plan to invite professors, a unix
developer we know, linux developers we know, and more (I think with
this LUG much more advocating can happen anyhow). We'll also be
posting fliers at Ocean County College, Monmouth University and
Brookdale Community College.
This will be an east-coast/central-jersey thing.

Best of luck,
--
Jonathan Zacsh