ubuntu-us-nj Did anyone else get this message over the weekend?

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:20:08 BST 2010

The person who unsubscribed was looking at organizing for the LoCo. He
then realized that what he wanted to do was not run a LoCo, but
actually start a LUG. It wasn't a surprise that he unsubscribed.

A LoCo team needs events, and it needs someone to organize those
events. I'm not interested or able to do that anymore. If you would
like to organize events, Evan, feel free to email me off list.

Thanks,
Joe Terranova