ubuntu-us-nj Did anyone else get this message over the weekend?

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Tue Sep 14 20:15:35 BST 2010

> I thought we had the discussion a few months back that the NJ LoCo was pretty much defunct, and should get scrapped?

As the newb in the room, may I ask .... why?  I was thrilled to discover
this list of local, helpful people.  It's clear that list traffic is
low, but people are definitely reading it, based on the responses I see
when new threads are born.  Unless there's some logistical overhead
issue, why let it die?