ubuntu-us-nj Did anyone else get this message over the weekend?

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Tue Sep 14 20:11:56 BST 2010

 I thought we had the discussion a few months back that the NJ LoCo was
pretty much defunct, and should get scrapped?

This notification should not have been a surprise ... and any comments
should have been made months ago when the discussion happened ... ?

--
Dossy Shiobara              | dossy at panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/