ubuntu-us-nj Ubuntu-us-nj Digest, Vol 41, Issue 2

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at msn.com
Mon Sep 6 16:17:10 BST 2010

What would you call it when after you maximize and you can move the mouse cursor, but when you click on anything; icons, menus etc. nothing happens and typing anything on the keyboard has no effect ? So you are forced to hit the reset button on you computer and restart ?

1) Click maximize on Ubuntu Software Center.
2) Move cursor to click on menu items, icons, shutdown etc.
3) Click on these items.
4) Nothing happens.
5) Press reset button and start all over.