ubuntu-us-nj introduction and a problem

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at msn.com
Sun Sep 5 04:15:12 BST 2010

Hello everyone,

I am new to this list. I just installed Ubuntu for the first time today. I was tired of Windoze XP and it's slowness and instability. I am starting to find all the applications that I need to replace what I need.

I am part of M.A.R.C.H. and the president Evan Koblentz recommended this list to me to find answers to questions and support.

So far I have one major problem. When I open up the "Ubuntu Software Center" and then maximize it. Ubuntu crashes. My system is a fresh install and I barely have anything installed on it so far other than VLC Media player & Adobe flash. Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Jeff