ubuntu-us-nj Running VMs

Leland @ Brightroom leland at thebrightroom.biz
Fri Nov 26 18:56:36 GMT 2010

I downloaded VirtualBox a couple weeks ago, 'cause it seemed cool, but
never really used it for anything... then this conversation comes along,
and wow, I realize I'm sitting on a very interesting product DEFIANTLY
worth learning about and playing with! Thank you all!

(Okay, that was my Geeksgiving thanks hahaha!)
((and will check out Hyper-V too, never hurts to learn more than one trick))

--
Leland Maurello