ubuntu-us-nj Ubuntu Computer fest?

murph murph at murph.info
Wed May 19 17:40:38 BST 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 18:51, Nick Mellis <nickmellis at gpnj.org> wrote:
> Anyone with an  thought to have a Linux/Ubuntu fest in Mercer County?

Just out of curiosity, did you attend TCF?  You might want to talk to
them about organizing something for next year, in parallel.  It would
be a good place to get together, and likely draw in new and interested
users to GNU/Linux and Ubuntu.  I went to a few of the Linux talks,
and they were all packed, so there is interest.

--
Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.