ubuntu-us-nj Reminder: CHLUG & NJ LoCo Coffee Catch-up Today at 10:00am

David A. Harding dave at dtrt.org
Sat Jun 12 13:36:54 BST 2010

Reminder:

----- Forwarded message from "David A. Harding" <dave at dtrt.org> -----

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:14:28 -0400
From: "David A. Harding" <dave at dtrt.org>
To: CHLUG <chlug at googlegroups.com>,
Subject: CHLUG & NJ LoCo Coffee Catch-up This Saturday Morning

I'll be at the Cherry Hill Panera Bread[*] this Saturday (12 June) at
10:00 (A.M.) to chat about CHLUG, the NJ LoCo, Linux in general, or
anything at all.

    * I haven't been to the Cherry Hill Panera before. I assume they
      have a coffeehouse-like sitting area. Somebody please tell me ASAP
      if I assume wrong.

This isn't an official CHLUG or NJ LoCo event, but I hope some of the
old crew can join me for a nice hour or so of casual chat. If it works
out, maybe we'll do it again; if it doesn't... well, I'll bring a book
to read just in case.

    Panera Bread
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2010 Marlton Pike (Rt. 70)
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-2776

    Google Maps: http://tinyurl.com/293bbxw
    (About 3/4 mile West of Cherry Hill Library on 70)

    Saturday, 12 June 2010
    10:00 (A.M.)

    RSVP not required, but telling people on-list that you plan to show
    up might encourage others to show up.

    Problems? Wake up late and wanna know if we're still there? My cell
    is (609) 284 8379.

Hope to see you Saturday,

-Dave

P.S.  I totally stole the idea for this social from LUG/IP's monthly
      Coffee Klatch. For details of that event, please see lugip.org.
--
David A. Harding	    Website:  http://dtrt.org/
1 (609) 997-0765	      Email:  dave at dtrt.org
			Jabber/XMPP:  dharding at jabber.org