ubuntu-us-nj Why our team isn't doing anything, and what you can do to help

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Sun Jan 31 20:49:49 GMT 2010

On 1/31/10 3:35 PM, Joe Terranova wrote:
> So, some questions:
> Do people still want to do this?

Uh, yes?

> Would someone else want to be the team contact/leader/organizer?

Not me.

> Would you want to, if you had help?

Possibly.  I'm already grossly overextended, but hey, "if you want to
get anything done, give it to a busy person," right?

> If no one will take this off my hands, can someone help me get things
> going again?

A LoCo that covers "New Jersey" is too broad.  Jersey has historically
been divided into thirds (North/201, Central/908, South/609).

Is there a membership roster?  Does it contain a member's zip code or
county?  How many members are there?  On a scale from 1 (newbie) to 5
(expert), what's the skill range of members?

Perhaps there's really no point in having a New Jersey Ubuntu LoCo, really.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | dossy at panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/