ubuntu-us-nj Revolution OS screening, Boonton, NJ - March 31st.

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:58:02 GMT 2010

> Also, does anyone know who I should talk to at Ubuntu about getting
> some CD's to give away?  I'm thinking a dozen or two.  I've already
> got some on the way from Fedora, I'd like to have Ubintu as well.

The best bet would be to make a request at shipit.ubuntu.com, giving
details on what you're doing.

LoCo Teams can request LoCo team packs. I haven't done that, because
the pack is 200 CDs, and we haven't been giving out CDs for a while.
If you think enough people will show up to give out most of those, or
if the team plans something between now and then, then I'll order
them. Otherwise, I don't want to let the CDs go to waste.