ubuntu-us-nj Newb here

Dominick Brana dbrana at netiton.com
Wed Aug 18 14:20:56 BST 2010

This sounds like a meetup is getting some steam.  I will volunteer my
conference room for a night if we can put it together. Im located in
Keyport (pearl of the bayshore) and can seat 10 people comfortably.  Im
good any weeknight outside of Mondays.  see www.netiton.com for location
details.
--
Dominick Brana
http://www.netiton.com

--
Dominick Brana
http://www.netiton.com
The Computer and Network Services Company
55 East Front Street Keyport NJ 07735
Ph: 732-360-2999 ext 103
Fax: 732-385-1294
Cell: 732-620-5829