ubuntu-us-nj Newb here

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Tue Aug 17 18:14:51 BST 2010

>>> Link: http://www.infoage.org

Indeed!

Our site needs a lot of work. We have a guy who's an experienced programmer, but we need someone who's experienced at LAMP and (especially) Joomla.

For the record, this is strictly a volunteer gig. In fact, everyone from our founder/director on down are volunteers.

All: have a look at our 'history' page. Many (many, many!) historic and scientific things happened at our facility.

What's not on the page, but soon will be, is a list of the computer development history that happened there....